Phew...feelin' it today. I feel totally out-of-breath and PREGNANT! Brian had to do the 'Tums-run" for me yesterday. Heartburn bad! Ouch! Just feeling very full all of the time lately. There's a lot of baby in there right now. I was reading my 34 week update and it said that she is about 18 inches in length at this point and 4-5 lbs. No wonder! I'm tired too and feeling the need to just sit and rest more often throughout the day. Bedtime is a welcome friend at this point.
I bring the boys down, we pray...and I come upstairs and throw myself under the covers, which is where I type from this eve.
No STAR testing tomorrow and I am rellishing the idea of sleeping in. We all need to catch up on some sleep from the busy weekend we had. The baby shower is right around the corner. Very exciting and praying it is not raining that day!
That's all! Love to everyone.
1 comment:
Gina,
I know you FEEL very pregnant, but you LOOK adorable!! I'm praying that you continue to listen to your body telling you to rest. At this point, it's telling you that for a reason... because soon little Isabella will be here and rest will not be a part of the norm for awhile. :0)
I read your comment on my most recent post, and YES... God does always have His perfect timing, doesn't He? This time He used Silas and that sweet smelling lilac. It sits on my kitchen window sill in a little vase (one of the the vases that I used for the dandelions once upon a time). The smile in my heart was (and is) so much bigger than the one on my face yesterday when he brought that flower to me.
Have a restful day my friend. Thanks for being the blessing that you are to me!
Post a Comment