at times, but that's usually after I've eaten. Needless to say, my meals have gotten smaller, but amazingly, my "Isa-belly" just keeps getting bigger (hee!) The boys are really rallying around now that her kicks and jabs have become so plainly visible and have been so helpful to me. They love to talk to her and give her lots of smooches and snuggles. I can't lay on the couch without one of them snuggling next to me to give a love to their baby sister. Soooooo precious!
Tomorrow is my appointment. I'm going to ask my doc. about the intrathecal instead of the epidural. This is what I had with Silas and it was so awesome because it just took the edge off enough that I could still feel the pushing urge and had to breathe through contractions, but I didn't feel the intense pain of my typical back labor. His birth was a dream. We'll see what happens. The Lord keeps reminding me that He is there in the midst no matter what! I can rest in Him trusting that He has taken care of all of the details. I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks so much to all of you who have been reading and emailing me with sweet blessings and encouragement. I want you to know how much that means to me and I like to respond that way ;0)
Hugs and Happy STAR testing to all of my students this coming week.
No comments:
Post a Comment