I'm reading a new book...it's called Crazy Love. The author is Francis Chan and just from the few chapters I have read so far I believe that he is a prophetic voice calling out to the believers of America to take careful account of how they are living and how they are loving! It's a call for transformation.
I just finished reading a chapter in which Chan uses scripture to define the lukewarm believer..yikes... talk about the Holy Spirit digging around the hardened soil of the heart. Wow...there are so many areas of my life that I want to see changed. I know God can change me and it's up to me to not be bound by limited thinking (you know, those old mind-sets). But...I also don't want it to be about Gina. So...I think I'll spend time on Papa's lap this morning and then let Him guide my footsteps through this day..Friday! T.G. I F.
No comments:
Post a Comment