
Here s/he is!!! Our precious little miracle. Wow! What a morning. This is a new sense of awe for me. I mean, every baby and birth adds a sense of awe to your life, but this one...yeh, well, it's like, the miracle is alive and kicking! And it's little heart is beating-furiously, and it's hands are moving and, for crying-out-loud, it's only the size of a kidney bean (1.9cm to be exact.) Brian and I are both feeling this overwhelming sense of amazement and astonishment at God's intentionality in our lives today. This baby is soooooooo God's intention. His ways are PERFECT.
Silas has been walking around with this picture all morning. He is such a proud big brother already and soooo totally amazed by this process. This made it real for him and he is in love with his Baby Honey. Glory!!! Just Glory! I don't know what else to say.
A funny little post-script...on the way to the appointment I had to make a mad dash to the side of the road to "let go" of my entire breakfast. (T.M.I. for some of you, I know.) It was pretty hysterical though...no shoulder, so I'm basically parked in the middle of the road, I'm trying not to puke all over this truck that is barrelling by soooo close to me. I have no napkins in the car to wipe my face with and to top it off...well, let's just say incontinence becomes an issue when you are pregnant...and throwing up. Oh, the joys of the first trimester. Bring it on!
Love to all!
2 comments:
This is absolutely incredibly amazing! Who would have thought one could see their grandchild at 8 1/2 weeks old??? My Lord! ASTOUNDING!!! What wonders the Lord has allowed us to tap into and having this picture of "Baby Honey" right next to your Scripture verse brings tears to my eyes as "HE" watches your little one being formed in your womb! AMAZING!!!
And, now you know about "mourning" sickness, eh??? And the cravings! You used to laugh about that but no more!!! Came back to bite ya, it did!!! Hang in there, daughter, this too shall pass!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL; esp. the BIG brothers!!! What a gift!
Love you all
Mom and Dad
Hey Gina! You beautiful mama you! I am truly inspired by you every day! AND, now I feel totally bonded with Baby Honey! (I'll keep an extra trash can in my office for those 'nauseous' moments!) Blog On! and I love you!
Deb Carter
Post a Comment