Psalm 116: 1-2 "I Love the Lord, for He heard
my voice;
He heard my cry for Mercy.
Because He turned His ear to me,
I will call on Him as long as I live!"
I am in total shock. In my post this morning I mentioned that we were at the C.I.S. office on Saturday morning doing our fingerprints to complete the I-600A. After our file is reviewed, the Dept. of Homeland Security kicks back to us a form called the I-171H which is the "Notice of Favorable Determination Concerning Application for Advance Processing Orphan Petition". (say that 10 times fast!) This document is like gold in the hands of a family adopting internationally. From time of fingerprinting, the expected wait can be up to 8 weeks. Well, I'm holding GOLD in my hands right now...Heavenly Gold! After only 3 business days, our I-171H came today! Unbelievable. I just feel the Father saying right now, "I love you child. I love you. Yes, your times are in My hands and there is nothing on this earth that could stop My will from being accomplished. My precious Chinese Empress is coming home. Do not stop praying for her, for her mother, for her country. At the perfect time, she will come home. I will be with you in the wait. Have no fear!"
Praise God and thank you for praying for us. Powerful stuff!!!
1 comment:
Congrats on the quick turn around for you I-171H. When we did our it took about 6 days to get it back. That was in Sept. You are almost done. Just wait until they send your Dossier. That is the best feeling. It's even better when you get the LID. I know we have a long wait, but you are not alone. Our little Princesses are out there waiting for us.
Cyndi James...from Auburn...
LID 10/24/06...waiting for Alicyn Shea...
Post a Comment