Couldn't hear a word he was saying, Gi!!! The music was too loud and if I tried to tone it down, the voice also went down.. (sigh).... is the music part of the trailer?
Yes, he is getting up there in age, God bless him...headed Home!
OK...OK...got it this time! I very rarely go to the bottom of the page, dear! How would I know that you could control the music you have on there??? SHEESH!
Thank you!! This was BEAUTIFUL... On many levels. My favorite part is when he says,
"Let God be God!"
He says it with such conviction and passion...
On an interesting note... That sign in the video that says "Friends University"? That's the college I was enrolled to attend before mom and dad split. I'm REALLY curious to find out the significance of that college and Wichita in this video. :)
3 comments:
Couldn't hear a word he was saying, Gi!!! The music was too loud and if I tried to tone it down, the voice also went down..
(sigh).... is the music part of the trailer?
Yes, he is getting up there in age, God bless him...headed Home!
Love you!
Mom
OK...OK...got it this time! I very rarely go to the bottom of the page, dear! How would I know that you could control the music you have on there??? SHEESH!
Got it!
Love ya!
Me again
Thank you!! This was BEAUTIFUL... On many levels. My favorite part is when he says,
"Let God be God!"
He says it with such conviction and passion...
On an interesting note... That sign in the video that says "Friends University"? That's the college I was enrolled to attend before mom and dad split. I'm REALLY curious to find out the significance of that college and Wichita in this video. :)
Love you, friend.
Post a Comment