Monday, August 1, 2011




Mmmmm...so sweet to recap the past weeks of being home with my precious family. Having the time to spend on them and with them...time that I feel short on during the school year. How precious it has been and how faithful God is to my family. We had just a dreamy summer. Don't know how else to say it. The days trickled by and I really feel like I was able to savor every drop. From Tahoe (a few times) to Dad and Mom's beautiful view of Mt. Rose, from community pools to early morning runs...it was all so refreshing and new!

A shout-out to the One who makes all of this possible in my life. To the One who holds my days in His hands and creates each moment with a brushstroke of His love. I am so, so thankful and grateful. YOU are the ONE!



No comments: