Saturday, July 2, 2011

A new day! A new thing for me...a new place with Him this morning. Unhidden frame! Oh my Lord. I get it...right now...this moment...this morning. A place of total vulnerability. These are the words He has given me this morning as I lay here in my desperate state. I share them because I know, I am not alone in this fight for intimacy - in to me SEE...please!!!!

"And daughter, I am here.
My lover, my bride.
Let me pour over you today,
My sunshine-honey kisses (yup, that's what He gave me!)
Let me be the one to fill up
all of your broken places and empty spaces.
I SEE you. Oh, how I see you and I LOVE you!
Never are you out of my thoughts,
or my eyes.
You are the apple of my eye!
And I can fill every need and cry of your heart-
this moment, this morning, this day
belongs to us!
Let me love you today with my
perfect love.
I am enough Gina!
I AM! Enough!!!
Enough hiding from me.
Enough shame.
Enough guilt.
Stop covering yourself.
I SEE all of you and I am so
totally ENOUGH for you."

So I run into this day with all of the love of my Jesus, and what a BEAUTIFUL day it is out there! Glory!


No comments: