Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Baby-Bird Day!!!

Sweet Belle by Treacy Mize Photography

"BLESS the Lord, O my soul;
and all that is deepest within me, bless His HOLY name!"
Psalm 103 :1

Oh, you, my Isabella Grace - Beautiful Grace! Today...the day that will forever be etched in my memory as the banner of God's amazing and compassionate love and faithfulness over my life. You, my darling one whose frame is imprinted on His heart. You, the fulfillment of a Promise of His GRACE. I sing today because He thought of you...long before you were a dream in my heart. I worship Him today because He redeemed my life and covered me with His wings of deliverance. He beautifies and dignifies, and crowns me with His tender mercy and loving-kindness...as high as the heavens are above the earth. Oh, how I praise Him today, because you reflect all of the sweetness of heaven towards me.

On your first birthday, my darling grace-girl, my little bird...though you have no idea the significance of this day in your little life yet...I want you to know with all of my heart how LOVED, adored, valuable and treasured you are by this family. You bring us joy beyond compare with your innocence, laughter, silliness and sweetness. Belle, B-B, Belly-girl, Bells, Bella, Beebster, ISABELLA...no matter how you slice it...you are our gift. You were part of His perfect plan since the beginning of creation and our family is complete now that you came along!

As I hold your little hand in mine, count your little toes, smell the sweetness of your skin, twirl your wispy locks around my finger, listen to your first words...I worship! I worship with a FULL and thankful heart, for my Abba delights in us, His daughters...and I am delighted He gave me you - to call -...daughter! Happy First Birthday!

How I love you Isabella Grace,
Mommy



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH....such a sweet and poignant reflection on what this little gift means to YOU, daughter!!!

We'll miss you for this celebration that's been postponed a week -- sigh! Will we EVER see sun again, Lord??? Will it warm up as our hearts are warmed by what You've done in the Holbrook family? When, Lord? When? Next weekend, of course!

Happy, happy birthday, Isabella Grace! You mean so very much to the entire family and will get to know that as you grow, precious one. YOU are, indeed a gift of God's GRACE -- how we love you!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Gramma and Grampa

Tami said...

Oh sweet Isabella,

Your life has gifted me and completed even my heart in so many ways! Your mama stated it so accurately... You bring such joy, such laughter, such love into MY heart and life.

Happy birthday sweet girl... Your God Mommy loves you to the moon and back!! :0)