We awoke to a beautiful, pristine blue sky. The kind of sky that bids you to come outside and play! Hmmm...looks beautiful, but the reality is - it's hovering around freezing and we are still without power. Sigh! After careful consideration (about 5 seconds ;) we decided to pack everybody up and head down the hill...hotel adventure for the Holbrooks tonight. Nothing fancy, just warmth, power, card-games, Chevy's for dinner and of course...internet (Caleb is thrilled!) I just took one of the longest showers of my life and now I'm snuggled up in bed. Pretty comfortable I might add. Caleb is chillin' out next to me. Dad, Si and Ben are on the box and Belle sleeps peacefully. Time to pick up my book and read. Just wanted to say, thank you Father for the provision to escape time and again! These are the best memories, and You always provide! I needed this!
No comments:
Post a Comment