Tomorrow is the big day...our gender determination ultrasound. Ahhhh...I am so excited to "see"...and hopefully baby will be presenting in such a way that we will be able to do just that! What a thrill I have in my heart tonight. I love Psalm 139:16...
"You saw me before I was even born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before one single day had passed!" That scripture comforts me in so many ways. This baby was part of God's plan for our lives before we even had him/her in our thoughts. This baby was God's dream for our lives.
The boys can't be at this apt. so Bri is going to bring the cam-corder and record the event for them. It will be thrilling to come home and show them what they are going to be...brothers of a little bro. or a little sis.
I'll be posting tomorrow :0)
1 comment:
Eeek! I am soooo excited for you all! I'll be checking your blog to find out your big news tomorrow:) Love the first song you have playing, its one of my favourites! You should check out Casting Crowns version of this song it's abesolutely beautiful! I'll be praying for you and your ultrasound.
Blessings,
Kim
Post a Comment