Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Little One

Precious little one! Now 14 weeks (bye-bye first tri.), we could certainly see facial features, arms, legs, flips and somersaults, amongst other "parts"! Baby's sex will be confirmed on December 15th and you can bet I'll be posting :0) I love this pic. because you can clearly see the umbilical chord attached to both of us. Sooooo beautiful.



Thanksgiving break has come and gone and now we are all getting amped for the Christmas Season. Love, love, love this beautiful season of miracles and wonder! Work will pick up pace over the next couple of weeks, but then....ahhhh, yet another break. God is good!

1 comment:

Canada to China and back! said...

Oh! Your baby is beautiful! What a miracle! You should got to youtube and search Louis Giglio and Passion conferences, he speaks about how when our eyes are formed in the womb etc. All of his talks are amazing, but seeing your sweet baby reminded me of that video! I find as I get older I truly realize what a miracle creation is! Have a great rest of your week! Can't wait to hear if baby's a girl or a boy :)
Blessings,
Kim