
The kids have officially begun the Charlie Brown holiday movie marathon. It always starts about this time of year. Such memories from my own childhood. Of course, we had to wait until they were on T.V. to watch them. I love the simplicity of these shows. They are gems in a culture filled with chaos and subtle messages...or "not-so-subtle" so it seems. The other night a show called "Merry Madagascar" came on (a spin on the Madagascar movies which we typically really enjoy). Sadly, this one was less than tasteful and totally void of the true message of Christmas. Sigh! I won't go any further except to say that Jesus is the Reason for this beautiful Season and we celebrate His love, life and sacrifice...He is reason we live and move and have our being!
I am thankful, so thankful, for this life He has given me. This is where I could completely tangent and fill pages and pages of how thankful I am for what God has done for me and my precious family. He has been so gracious to us and our hearts are filled with thanksgiving! Today we will go down to Roseville to catch a glimpse of this little gift growing inside of me. It's too early to tell the sex, but the wonder of it all!!! Amazing!
We'll be heading to Napa on Thursday morn. to be with the family! Have a wonderful day filled with beautiful reminders of what God has done for you throughout the seasons of your life. May you be filled with a heart of Praise and Thanksgiving!
Gi
No comments:
Post a Comment