Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby, Baby, Baby



Ooooohhhh! So exciting and sweet. Brian and I went to my three month appointment this morning...took the video cam. so that the boys could join in hearing their little siblings heartbeat...a very strong and healthy heartbeat! My heart thrilled. 150 beats per minute. Can you believe that? Baby is only 2 inches long this week and about the size of a lime, so you can imagine how tiny the little heart is (about the size of a capital O), but it sounded as if it were the size if my fist. Technology!!!


We were absolutely awed when my doctor (whom I absolutely love...good job picking her Papa!) looked at us and asked very seriously, "So, would the boys be interested in being at the birth?" My jaw dropped open. I had no idea they would allow the children in the birth room. How many times has Silas begged, "Mom, tell the doctor I'll just sit in the corner and won't say anything. Please, can I be in there?" Countless times I've had to explain to him that they just don't let children in the birthing rooms. Well, I guess I was wrong. When Brian sat the kids down and asked them if they would like to be at the birth the two youngest shouted, "YES!!!" Silas's prayers were answered. The oldest said he would think about it!:0) Can't say I would want to be in my Mom's birth room if I was a 12 year-old boy. He has our blessing to do whatever he decides.


So, next stop...December 15th we will find out what this precious little thing is. I have my feeling, but I had my feeling about the three amigos also. :0) God is awesome. He knows exactly who this little person is. We can't wait to know too! Hee, hee!

No comments: