
-Afternoon Bliss-
This weekend found me back up in Lake Tahoe at Zephyr Point Conference Grounds at a "Leadership Training" through Women's Aglow. This was a weekend that I will never forget. It was a weekend away with the Lover of my soul and boy can He plan a getaway...let me tell you! Without going into great detail, because there is really no way to capture everything we (about 45 women) experienced into such a short post (I'm exhausted tonight), the theme of the weekend was "Warrior's Training-A 6 session course for Deliverance and Warfare. The speaker happened to be a wonderful man of God that Brian and I used to go to church with when we lived in Folsom about 12 years ago. What a treat it was to be taught by him for the weekend. He told us he was going to "stuff our cheeks" full, and that he did. Talk about "acceleration!" It was a very poignant time of learning, revelation, worship and resting in the presence of the Lord.
I'm going to finish off this very short post with the lyrics from a song that I love called "Come Quickly." This song fills me with longing for my precious friend and savior...Jesus.
Sometimes when I dream
Run like I am free
Run till I am covered in You
Sometimes when I dream
Feel You holding me
See You sometimes
When I dream
And I say, come, come quickly
I feel like the ocean reaching
for the moon
Come, come quickly
Tell me You're coming soon
Sometimes when I weep
Run like I am free
Run till I am covered in you
Sometimes when I weep
Feel You holding me
See you sometimes when I weep
And I say, come, come quickly
Feel like the ocean reaching
for the moon
Come, come quickly
Tell me you're coming soon
Sometimes when You bleed
Runs like I am free
Runs till I am covered in You
Sometimes when You bleed
Feel You holding me
See You sometimes
when You bleed
And You say, come, come quickly
feel like the ocean reaching
for the moon
Come, come quickly
Oh Love, tell me you're coming soon
Oh Love, tell me you're coming soon
Tell me you're coming
-soon!

-Come Away My Beloved-
*Pics. courtesy Tami S.
No comments:
Post a Comment