
"The Waiting Room"
This is where all of the dossiers sit after being reviewed,
by country, agency, date and group number; each
one waiting to be matched with a little hidden treasure somewhere
in one of the provinces of China!

"Oh Where, Oh Where Does Our Dossier Lay?
On a Shelf Somewhere at the CCAA!"
-G.
Well, since this hidden treasure has been in my heart very intensely all week long, I guess it is fitting that I went on to our agencies web page this afternoon to find that dossiers through April, 2007 have been reviewed! It might not seem significant in that the wait is still, well, the wait...but it is another step towards our baby girl and we (our paperwork) are now officially in "The Waiting Room!" What typically happens during the review process is that the CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs) takes a very thorough look at your dossier and will contact your agency if they are missing any information or have any questions. Great news...we didn't seem to be missing anything and our agency did not contact us for further paperwork. Phew! I didn't think that would be the case but you never know. I'm secretly praying that they looked at our dossier and felt such favor that they bumped us up a few months (ha!)...that would never happen by the way :0)
I've been having dreams...lots of dreams, dreams where I'm holding her, dreams where I'm seeing her for the first time, or where I can just feel her close to me. These dreams are sweet whispers of hope from heaven to my soul. I wake up really emotional and excited about what God is doing. He is always doing so much that we can't see with our natural eyes.
Everything else is going well. We are enjoying the later rain. CA needs it desperately. The boys have been busy with lots of little science kits and experiments and, of course, hunting. Brian and I are still reflecting on the events of last weekend (marriage retreat). I'm still in awe of how God can use two people to mirror the restoration and union of relationship that He so desires with us. Thanks to those who pray for my family. God is moving mountains for us and we are learning to rest in His promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment