How awesome it is to observe your child pursuing creativity and 'quiet' recreation. Silas has always been our "little artist" and, unlike some interests that seem to wain with time, drawing and art is something that Silas has just always taken great interest in. He is seven years old and it thrills me to hear him thinking like an artist and seeing life through his pencils. Today he decided that he was going to draw a picture of Jake (our dog) framed by the sliding-glass door and the beautiful mountains in the distance. I couldn't resist capturing this quiet, creative side of Silas. Of course, these moments don't last long :0) The boys are all out on the deck now, banging something around. Here's to sketch pads and ebony pencils!
UNTAMED TOUR ON SALE TODAY!
6 years ago
1 comment:
I wanted a picture of the art! :0)
Silas... I've always LOVED this quality about you. You have such talent and I know God is going to use it for His good.
Gina... I can relate to those sweet moments. They are so EXTRA sweet when we're able to sit back, enjoy and record them. These boys of ours are gifts... EVERY day!
Love you all
Post a Comment