In the mean time, Brian and I and the kids just hold her in our hearts and prayers, knowing that the Father hears us and He is already there in that moment, with a huge smile on His face...because He knows about waiting, and He knows about the fulfillment of dreams. He is the dream-giver!
To my beautiful hidden treasure in China.
Someday, I will read this to you.
PROMISE IN THE WAITING
By Mommy
This dream was born in our hearts
Almost three years ago
We asked the Lord to guide us
And show us where to go
To find this precious treasure
He would surely know
So we started on the journey
There was lots of work to do
China was the chosen place
Where God had hidden you
Finally the day came
When the paperwork was done
And now the days of waiting
and wondering had begun
Twelve months, then eighteen
and now twenty-four
There are nights when I lay
asking God, "Lord how many more?"
His answer always comes so softly
He whispers to my heart
"Child, I hold this dream of yours.
I know the very hour,
when the threads of Love
touch end-to-end
and are fulfilled in My Glory and Power!"
I know one day we'll hold you
Beyond a shadow of a doubt
He' showing us that waiting
Is what living is about
There is PROMISE in the waiting
We are learning how to PRAY
and GRACE that whispers,
"Child, I'm ENOUGH for you...today!"
Precious daughter,
We long in our hearts for the day we will see you, touch you and hold you. May Jesus sing softly over you until we are united in His love. I feel you growing, not in my womb, but in my heart! Someday little one, I'll feel those first labor pains and I will be so filled with joy, knowing that you are COMING HOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment