Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Weekend to Remember


God is rewriting the legacy of our family and this weekend was an amazing declaration of that Love call!  What a privilege to join my precious husband at Incline Village at a Family Life conference called "Weekend to Remember."  We feel embraced by heaven and have come away with such a deep understanding of how God wants to bless our marriage and reignite the lifelong commitment that we made to each other 14 years ago this June.  

I happen to be married to one of the most amazing men on the planet (it's true :0) and I am so proud to be this man's counterpart.  He is a man of strength, courage and conviction and as we stood on the last day of the conference and renewed our wedding vows,  I felt a sense of God's perfect provision and peace wash over me.  

I can't even begin to express in this blog what the Lord did in our hearts and lives this weekend, but it was holy.  As we continue down this path to oneness we will put our trust and confidence in the Lord who created such an incredible institution.  If you ever have an opportunity to attend a "Weekend to Remember" conference...do it!  God wants to bless your marriage and breathe His life into it!

1 comment:

Tami said...

I especially LOVE the song you chose here, on this post. It's one of J and I's faves.I dream to have it sung to us in person as we renew our vows on a Hawaiian beach someday (Jack Johnson is a native). I'm so happy for the two of you... that you were blessed by an amazing time. God is SO good ALL THE TIME! Love you, Gi!