Today was the day! No more wondering or waiting to find out who this little one is. We are pregnant with "God's Promise of Grace"...Isabella Grace. Words could never express what is in my heart today. It is so big for me...so big for Bri. and I...so part of His amazing plan for this family. All I can do is say, "Thank You Abba! Your Promises are Forever!" This promise, planted in my mommy heart so long ago, watered with many nights of tears, prayers and wondering...relinquishing, releasing, surrendering...and now, the fulfillment...His perfect time, His perfect plan. We just can't conceive what His thoughts are towards us, and even when we blow it and mess up so big...wow... His love is BIGGER STILL! He's always got another move.
It's funny how I go through my days thinking that I can plan, control, figure out what 'I'm going to do', when really, it's so all in His hands. I wouldn't want my life to be anywhere else!
Yahooooooeeeeee! It's a GIRL!!!!!!!



4 comments:
Ah....and then there were a few tears and sobs from this gramma's heart. Amazing Love, how can it be? The impossible IS happening and we rejoice with you dear Holbrooks -- esp. the boys who will have a baby sister to pour your love on!
Well, esp. the mama and papa, too. An unfathomable dream coming true! May the Lord protect you all as we wait for the day Isabella Grace is held in our arms and is welcomed into the family as the newest member to love.
God is, indeed, good -- so very good! CONGRATULATIONS to you all!
Mom and Dad
We're so excited about a new little girl to love...
:0)
We love you all!
I have been waiting for this post;) A GIRL!!!! EEEk! Think of all the fun you are going to have! There are just some things that won't fly when you have only boys (believe me I know from experience!) God is so amazing!What a blessing she will be! Can't wait to hear all about her, in a few short months! I will be praying for your sweet family that He will place a hedge of protection around you all:)
Hugs,
Kim
I am so excited for you... I had heard that there was some new and exciting news in your life and I have been reading and catching up. God is good! All the time I am reminded that he is in control. What an exciting adventure this little girl will be. Congratulations.
Post a Comment