"We know how much you love HSM!"
Grandma and Grandpa with Baby Aoife (eefa)
Miss Sophia, Silas and Auntie Ria
Auntie G. and Her Girls
La Famiglia
There you have it. A weekend of celebration. It started off with a celebration of sorts when the great hunters brought home their bounty (Ben and Caleb both shot their spring turkeys!) After the plucking and gutting (icky) it was off to the bowling alley where we completed Benjamin's birthday celebration. Ben and Connor had fun seeing who could get the best score...Connor took the first game with a whopping 37! Impressive! From bowling we were off to meet the family at Chevy's for an all out fresh-mex fest and a birthday-boys celebration (Caleb and Ben.) It really was good fun although B. was definitely coming down with the crud. Sethers came home with us and spent the night. Good times.
I can't believe that was already "last weekend." Today was the official end of March Madness for me :0) I am feeling very ready for a wonderful retreat with Mom and Tam Sum - Friday and Saturday. We have been together for this retreat for the past six or so years and they are always a time of renewal and rest in the presence of the King. He brings us together to worship Him and receive from Him. Today, while driving up to G.V. I listened to a CD that Tami gave me on "The favor of God" by Graham Cook...a past Aglow speaker. What a precious time with the Lord. He is so unbelievably personal. I'm ready for the weekend :0)!
Other than that...it's life on the fly for the Holbrooks. The car is in the shop...again. This time she is very sick and we are praying about what Papa wants us to do. Is it time to replace her? Hmmm. I think we are leaning towards healing her. She's all clogged up and can't "go". Thank God for a Mom and Dad that don't mind letting us use their vehicle for the time being. The really great thing that has happened in all of this is that I have been able to witness growth (growth and change that I have been praying for for years!)...I have not felt even an ounce of stress over this business. It is totally God! He is developing greater faith in me and trust. He loves me....why should I fret or fear. He will take care of it! The kids get to bear witness as well...Mom isn't freaking out and getting all crazy over this! This is really a phenomenon for them. God is good!
In "Changes" we continue to pursue the topic of "bonding". Oh, it is sooooo good. Praise God for revelation. Praise God, that when stuff gets exposed, then we get FREE! The truth sets us free! I am free!!! I am free to love. I am free to dance. I am free to live for You...I am free!
No comments:
Post a Comment