Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ben is 10!!!!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the father of Lights.
James 1:17


Our Little Ben is 10 today. I can't believe how fast a decade has flown. This precious second gift of the Father's love brings us such joy and laughter. He is quite a guy. Ben is always there to help out, even before you ask. He is our peace-maker and follows in his daddy's footsteps when it comes to math. Ben can answer any math problem you give him...in his head no less. I'm always enthralled by his math prowess. We always joke that he'll be doing calculus by the time he's in 8th grade, but it's no joke.

The most wonderful thing about Benjamin is his love for the Lord. Ben understands "relationship". He has such a sweet trust in His savior and shares that faith with us in moments when we are really needing to hear a word from the Lord. He is also a worshipper. I won't be surprised if he ends up being a Christian Music Artist someday. I am so thankful for all of my children, but today we celebrate Benjamin David Holbrook! We love you Benjamin...or as we like to call him...Ben -Jammin!

No comments: