Jan Coleman update (Tam-Sum)...I ended up emailing her the other night and she wrote back promptly saying that she would love to come to our "Changes" group. So excited! God is so good. I love to see Him move in response to our obedience. I read in
My Utmost for His Highest yesterday, "Our Lord said to the man with the withered hand, "stretch forth thy hand, " and as soon as the man did so, his hand was healed, but he had to take the initiative. If we will do the overcoming, we shall find we are inspired of God because He gives life
immediately." Wow, he really does! He wants us to arise and obey and when we do, He comes and breathes life into the thing. I can't wait to hear what she has to say to us.
I don't know what it is with me and authors. It's kind of cool, and I wonder if the Lord is nudging me to write our story one of these days...His story ultimately. In His time.
Much love,
Gi
No comments:
Post a Comment