Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Boarding and Sushi


=





Oooooooh...what a great day up at Northstar! Here are a few pics. of the boardin-buddies. We were blessed with perfect weather, and I must say, for the lack of rain and snow we have had here in CA, those runs were pretty stellar...according to the gang. Of course, the resort is making snow and grooming. It's amazing what they can do. That's why we pay big bucks for lift tickets I'm sure.
I didn't get up on a board this time around, but I sure had a lovely day fellowshipping with my peeps. Brian, Caleb, Silas, and Rachel (Jones) and I even enjoyed a few delicious rolls at Mikuni's (sushi). Fantastic day! Yup!!! We just love that Rachel girl. God has given me a few daughters and she is definitely one of my favorites :0)!

Today has been a day of work, work, work. I am so thankful when I can accomplish some of my "professional" duties...by His GRACE!
Love you all!




Picture of the week...the guys at Sac. 2 Skatepark.


No comments: