Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another Step

Good afternoon to all of our faithful readers. You know who you are...and I'm always so touched when someone I know says, "Hey, I got caught up last night on your blog!" That is so cool-to know that people are reading my ramblings and are just there with us on our journey to Sarah Grace.
We have just about started a new chapter. We are still awaiting our log-in-date but I can't help but feel like it' s going to come at just the perfect moment. (OK-I'm inwardly praying that it happens very close to Mother's day...what an amazing gift that would be!) I can't even imagine.

It's been a wonderful weekend...just resting (I have a cold, or allergies...not sure which). Silas rode the little Honda for his first time this afternoon. What a champ. He did great and I'm sure will catch up to his brothers quickly in his ability to ride...fast (Oh Lord help me)!

Time for dinner! Blessing to everyone!


Brian and Caleb were successful hunters a couple of Saturdays ago! We deep-fryed the bird last night for dinner...surprisingly very good!


The boys made a really cool "dwelling" in the yard. Daddy taught them how to start a fire with flint and pine needles. They are aspiring "Survivor" contestants...not really.

No comments: