It has certainly been a while since I posted a recipe on this abandoned blog of mine. I was inspired the other night to recreate a recipe I used to make regularly for my crew throughout the summer. It is a clean and delicious little number that deserves a rebirth...especially since I actually found some gorgeous organic peaches at the market (a little early for these beauties, but I guess heat is good for some things:). Without further adieu...
Ingredients (organic please;) :
5 ripe peaches
Salt and Pepper to taste
1-2 tsp Art of Chipotle Paste (not organic)
2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
1/4 Bunch Cilantro, chopped
4, Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
Method
Season peaches with salt and pepper and grill them over medium heat until just blackened. I cook them for about 8 minutes total, turning once. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool (because you will be roughly chopping them for the salsa.)
Toss chicken with the oil, cumin, salt and pepper and transfer to grill. Cook approximately 10 minutes, flipping once and transfer to a platter.
Back to the salsa...toss chopped peaches with green onions, cilantro, 1-2 tsp chipotle paste, salt and pepper (go light on the pepper, as the chipotle paste has it's own kick.) Serve with love.
*I typically dish this up with a nice, crisp romaine salad and a side of roasted fingerling potatoes.
Much love to everyone. May is the month of marvels...from incredible spring weather to watching gardens bloom and grow, may you be surrounded by miracles.
GiGi
UNTAMED TOUR ON SALE TODAY!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment