Sunday, March 6, 2011

Moments of Intimacy

So, so thankful tonight for the gift of family. I am so blessed by this crew that God has given me. As we sat together tonight, I looked on from the couch at their beautiful faces - Silas curled up against Daddy, Caleb leaning on his shoulder and Benjamin laying on the floor next to them. These faces that reflect the Love of the Father to me. It was a moment. "How precious are Your thoughts to me, Oh God...if I could count them, they would be more than the grains of sand...!" These thoughts of Yours, 5 of them exactly. How blessed I am Lord. You have been so good to me.

A most intimate time with my beautiful hus'friend' this weekend. How sweet it is just to be together, enjoy one another. I love being face-to-face with my Brian. I love to laugh with him and I love to rest in 'us'. I will always be in awe of the strength of his character and the way God has restored! The wonder of our union will always make me fall on my knees in worship of a God who does so much more than what we could ever think to ask or imagine.

I just feel so LOVED this weekend. I know that it's You Lord, and my prayer this week is that it would spill over to everyone you intend for me to cross paths with...my families at work, my friends and especially those beautiful faces that I gazed upon tonight.

No comments: