I feel lately like God is saying to me "Wake-up! Take a close look at what you are believing about Me, about yourself, about this life! Look at Jesus. Look at His life and look at His death. What are you doing with Him?"
Today at church, Gene taught us about the Centurion soldier in Luke. The one who came to Jesus asking Him to heal his daughter. He came to Jesus with humility, totally confident that Jesus could heal her whether He came to the house where she lay sick or not. Jesus said, "I have never seen faith like this...anywhere!" Ya know what...she was healed because his/the centurions faith healed her. Jesus said so.
I think that is pretty awesome and I want that kind of faith. Jesus can heal me...that germ that invades my character. He can heal my body, my mind, my kids, my family, my marriage, my finances. He can do it...if I dare to have FAITH!
So, I've made a pretty good mess of my life, but by FAITH I believe that God can totally transform it. I would venture to say, I KNOW He will. I'm believing that this is going to be a year of New Wine. Thus, "New Wine in 39!"
No comments:
Post a Comment