I want to express my love for my wonderful husband today...our 13th Anniversary! It has been thirteen (actually fifteen if you include our courtship) years of incredible growth and becoming! As I meander back through the years in my mind, I can clearly see the perfect will of God creating a precious tapestry of love that continues to reveal The Author of our union as husband and wife. Like every couple, we have had our share of heartache and struggle, but how beautifully God has used these times to bring us into deeper relationship with Himself and with one another.
We have been blessed with three beautiful boys and the love call continues as we wait for our daughter...certainly it all points to the One who has been so Faithful through the years! He gently leads us and guides us. I am ever grateful for such choice gifts-my husband and my family! Thank You Father, for this man who loves his family and blesses our lives with his strength, integrity and love for life! I am a blessed woman!!! Happy Anniversary B.
Your Gigi
1 comment:
Awww don't ya just want to squish him! You two are the cutest for sure. We are daily praying for your family. We love you so much!
Sheryl
Post a Comment