I feel you in my heart today...gems of hope the Father gives me. The tears fall easily today as I dream of gathering you in my arms. Eternity holds you for now, but the day is coming when we will hold you and you will forever be our daughter, fourth child of God's amazing and unending LOVE. I am looking out across the bridge of time knowing and believing that someday you will be mine. Sarah Grace, how we love you our little dream-God's plan from the beginning.
UNTAMED TOUR ON SALE TODAY!
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Holbrooks,
I thought that I'd check in to see what you guys have been up to. Kira and I started working on our own little blog. I thought I'd give you the address and you can see how the kids are growing from time to time.
love, Kelcey
http://eliandklc.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment