But God's GRACE is so tangible to me during these seasons. He carries me through every day, step by step, breath upon breath, and when I put my head down on the pillow (which I am about to do), I exhale a "Thank You" to the one who went before me today, and will go before me tomorrow. I just have to give it all to Him because to carry the burden of the overwhelming tasks of the day, is just too heavy for this frame of mine.
October break is just around the corner (so is fall weather I hear) and for this I am so thankful. I. Will. Do. Nothing. Except sleep! Ha! If it were that simple. Oh, I will also celebrate whole-heartedly my 41st year of beautiful living. I will go away on a beach trip with a precious gal-pal. I will go to SF with my family and eat clam chowder in a Boudin sour-dough bowl, and I will play (a lot) with my kids...except my oldest, he will still be in session. :(

2 comments:
Miss you friend... Let's have tea for your birthday!
Love you...
Not much to add ab ut we are looking forward to seeing you over the coming weekend and grabbing a birthday hug from our middle daughter whom we so dearly love!
You aren't busy, Gina, you're beyond return -- and you definitely ARE insane! God loves you for that! Always remember you are the Beloved and YOU, my dear, are cherished as the Bride! Peace be yours in the chaos, joy in the tumble of each day and love in all things brought your way!
BIRTHDAY HUGS AND KISSES!!!
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment