Jacob, you have been on my mind all day today and most of yesterday. I can only conclude that this is because God is doing business with you and He wants me to pray for you. I love you so much Godson, my nephew. I want you to know that you are deeply loved by your creator and Father. I know that sometimes life might seem so trivial and hopeless, but I want you to know that there is One calling out your name, Jacob, who has never lost His dream for you and never, ever will. You are the apple of His eye and there is nothing you could ever do to change His love for you. People fall and people fail, but God's love for you will never fail. There is no sorrow so deep that He cannot soothe it. There is no storm too dark that He cannot calm it. You can run to Him and He will be waiting with arms stretched wide open to receive you and He can transform your way of thinking, your circumstances, your LIFE! I love you so much. Maybe you needed to here all of this, maybe you didn't...it is true regardless. This song is dedicated to you my sweet Jacob.
Love ALWAYS!
Your Godmom and Aunt Gina
1 comment:
Well...the Lord has certainly proven that He goes before us here, doesn't He, Gina? He has done so for your godson once again by calling out his name! JACOB! JACOB! JACOB!!!
It's TIME...time for his new name and we will see it -- with our own eyes, we WILL see it because our God keeps His promises.
May this reach Jacob and soothe his heart in this time of trouble. May it also open him to look up and see that his salvation is at hand and that it's time new choices are made!
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob thank YOU for being the God who saves! HOSANNA! Our God saves!
In His embrace always and trusting His plan for our young man whose name is JACOB!!!
Mom
Post a Comment